Wednesday, January 18, 2006

nowhere and everywhere

dear J you say you like the way i can go anywhere and set up house and arrange candles and fruit bowls on batik tablecloths as though being elsewhere were nothing new to me and i was from nowhere and everywhere all at the same time and you could never be that way not even if you tried and i said i like the way you touch the ribbon in my plaited hair as though you always wanted to and now you did and that is quite rare where i've been and you said have you travelled much? and i said i've moved around frequently and you said that's what i like about you you're somewhere else all the time

4 comments:

tammy said...

ooh, I love this.

my grandmother told me recently that she remembered a time when I was 2 years old and she watched me staring out her window and she wondered what it was I was thinking about. I think I've always been somewhere else too. take care.

Anonymous said...

i like that about you too.

that and you're freakily cool and extremely talented.

and.. a harem chick.

camera shy said...

. . . look
how far away
you are now . . .

and now . . .

and
now. . .

and
now . . .

Capegirl said...

Tammy> thanks! i've always been a bit of a fairy. i think it starts when we're really young and then we lose some of it in the world. watch as i amaze myself by finding it again

sarah!> awwrh! you're too cool and i love you so much and thanks for always reading and for being a harem chick even though the sheik has left us :( damn

blog this> your comments are sweeter each time as are you